As we continue to learn more about the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) many of us are experiencing day-to-day changes in the workplace and home. Now is the perfect time to review your First Aid & Safety programs for your business including understanding inventory levels, essential services you would like to begin, and ways to keep your employees’ certifications or skills assessments up-to-date.
Our first aid advisors and team members are taking enhanced safety measures for the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Wearing gloves and face coverings
- Enhanced cleaning of high contact areas
- Social distancing proedures
- Frequent hand washing and sanatization
If an in-person meeting isn’t an option we are prepared with a variety of tools to show and discuss our products and services we offer.
Products and services we offer but are not limited to:
- First Aid kits
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED) products and services
- Emergency Eyewash products and services
- Safety Supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Employee Hydration products and services
- Safety training courses